- Set priorities to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other team members.
- Maintain and plan the efforts of Manufacturer/Key Accounts towards the accomplishment of Volume and productivity
- Collect and synthesize local consumer and market trends to maintain No. 1 position of HCIN in the Manufacturer/Key Account
- Work towards increment of Commodity finance share and corresponding HCIN’s share for the Mfg / Key Account
- To conceptualize, develop and implement new strategies along with the Mfg / Key Account in order to significantly enhance the business performance and work towards the common goal of sales increment and brand visibility.
- Gather market information to have an insight about the brand performance and its competition positioning
- Mentoring & training the Mfg / KA teams to maximize finance share
- Building effective relationship with Mfg/KA top management
- Financial management of the account in terms of maximizing LTV – Pricing, Promotional Products, POS utilization
- Ensure error free monthly revenue realization – Subvention Income.
- Expected to identify, pre-empt and help to resolve any operational problems in the allocated Mfg / Key Account. Provide unsurpassed service to client and managing end to end life cycle of the relationship.
- Operate all processes within pre-determined compliances and defined processes.
- Work with minimum supervision within established procedures and practices, conferring with superior on unusual matters.
- Take new perspective using existing solutions; use best practices and knowledge.
- More 3 years of professional experience
- A master’s degree in business administration will be preferred
- Strong organizational skills, project management skills, time management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytic skills (planning, operational)
- Extensive MS Office software skills; PC proficiency
- Strong exposure and understanding of business strategy, planning and implementation.
- A deep understanding of the Market-manufacturer-dealer relationship across the business
Who should join?
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize goals to meet business objectives and work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Drive for results; Thought clarity; Attention to detail; Mentorship capabilities
- Ability to liaison with cross functional groups, present results to senior leaders, create effective presentations
- Ability to work well and quickly under pressure